File System - Add Date to Beginning of Each Filename
This bot will loop through files in a directory and add a date variable to the beginning of the file. It's useful to mark files as processed on that date.
You can use this bot to:
- Input custom dates
- Loop through the files inside a folder (and subfolders)
- Rename files adding a timestamp
This task is compatible with:
- Automate Ultimate 11.2 and greater
- Automate Plus 11.2 and greater
- Automate Desktop 11.2 and greater
Automate Bots are the result of our experience training and implementing Automation initiatives for our customers. All the configurations are maintained by Fortra Professional Services. If you need our help to configure a bot, please complete the form here.