IBM i - Query Files Using ODBC
This sample task will help you connect to your IBM i and extract data from a physical file. Using the SQL connection, you can connect to the IBM Database and obtain the data from the table of users with a simple SQL query.
Note: IBM DB2 for i IBMDA400 OLE DB Provider must be installed
Using this bot:
- You will be able to obtain the list of users from the IBM Database
- You can use SQL Query to get information from the Database
This task is compatible with:
- Automate Ultimate 11.2 and greater
- Automate Plus 11.2 and greater
- Automate Desktop 11.2 and greater
Automate Bots are the result of our experience training and implementing Automation initiatives for our customers. All the configurations are maintained by Fortra Professional Services. If you need our help to configure a bot, please complete the form here.