Solution Bot – Active Directory to IBM i to Extend SSO
This bot integrates with IBM Enterprise Identity Mapping to streamline account creation, configuration, and permission settings in tandem with Active Directory to enable Single Sign-On (SSO).
You can use this bot to:
- Make a connection between an Active Directory user and IBM i user
- Add a user to Active Directory SSO group
- Retrieve information from Active Directory to create and store the information in IBM i
- Extend SSO to IBM i user
Ready to start using this bot?
A member of our team will follow-up to discuss your unique needs and requirements to help build and implement this solution bot.
This task is compatible with:
- Automate Ultimate 11.2 and higher<
- Automate Plus 11.2 and higher
- Automate Desktop 11.2 and higher
Automate Bots are the result of our experience training and implementing Automation initiatives for our customers. All the configurations are maintained by Fortra Professional Services. If you need our help to configure a bot, please complete the form here.