Solution Bot - Onboarded Loan Reconciliation
This bot automates the reconciliation of newly boarded residential loans into the Jack Henry Silverlake core banking system, specifically determining whether a pre-defined set of data points from the Encompass LOS correctly flowed into Jack Henry.
You can use this bot to:
- Generate comparison data, replacing an existing BI process, including comparing Jack Henry loan data sourced from an existing Cognos report (delimited data file) to Encompass data sourced via an API.
- Replicate the existing 'pass/fail' review sheets (PDFs) and send the existing 'Loan Data Review Summary' email to the residential loan servicing team.
- Act on the comparison results:
- For successfully migrated loans with no discrepancies, the 'pass/fail' review sheet will be annotated with a note and attached to the loan via the Synergy document management interface within Encompass.
- For loans with discrepancies, a predefined set of steps will be taken to address the discrepancy (if possible), or a notification will be sent to a predefined business group requesting that they address the discrepancy.
- For loans with discrepancies, a loan-specific document will be created that identifies the steps taken to address any discrepancies. This document can be attached to the loan via the Synergy document management interface within Encompass.
- Create summary metrics for each run of the automation, including number of loans processed, number of loans with discrepancies, total number of discrepancies, and then register that in a database for downstream reporting purposes.
Ready to start using this bot?
A member of our team will follow-up to discuss your unique needs and requirements to help build and implement this solution bot.
This task is compatible with:
- Automate Ultimate 11.2 and higher
- Automate Plus 11.2 and higher
- Automate Desktop 11.2 and higher
Automate Bots are the result of our experience training and implementing Automation initiatives for our customers. All the configurations are maintained by Fortra Professional Services. If you need our help to configure a bot, please complete the form here.