Excel - How to Obtain Additional Information
This bot will extract all the information from an Excel file, not just the contents. For example, it will tell you how many rows and columns were retrieved, the column names, the first empty cell, the file name without the extension, creation date, and size.
You can use this bot to:
- Retrieve column names, total rows, total columns and first empty cell in one action
- Retrieve files information such as creation date, size, location folder and type
- Work with Excel in silent mode (without actually seeing anything)
This task is compatible with:
- Automate Ultimate 11.2 and greater
- Automate Plus 11.2 and greater
- Automate Desktop 11.2 and greater
Automate Bots are the result of our experience training and implementing Automation initiatives for our customers. All the configurations are maintained by Fortra Professional Services. If you need our help to configure a bot, please complete the form here.