Microsoft SQL Server - SQL Server sp_who2 Blocking Check
This bot will connect to a SQL server, run an sp_who2 command, and loop through the dataset to find blocks. Once blocks are identified, an append-log will be created with all the extracted information.
You can use this bot to:
- Learn how to run and process any SQL statement
- Obtain the sp_who2 command output
- Analyze the output to find specific keywords (such as blocks)
This task is compatible with:
- Automate Ultimate 11.2 and greater
- Automate Plus 11.2 and greater
- Automate Desktop 11.2 and greater
Automate Bots are the result of our experience training and implementing Automation initiatives for our customers. All the configurations are maintained by Fortra Professional Services. If you need our help to configure a bot, please complete the form here.