Microsoft Teams - Execution Result Notifications
This bot is based in the Teams Incoming Webhook connector/app. You will be able to send custom notifications/messages to a particular Teams channel. It can be used within a Workflow execution, and you will be able to set the name of the task or workflow, the type of message (Success or Failure), and the cause in case of failure.
You can use this bot to:
- Keep your team aware of the execution result of any critical process
- Send custom notifications/messages to particular Teams channels
- Track all your critical processes
This task is compatible with:
- Automate Ultimate 11.2 and greater
- Automate Plus 11.2 and greater
- Automate Desktop 11.2 and greater
Automate Bots are the result of our experience training and implementing Automation initiatives for our customers. All the configurations are maintained by Fortra Professional Services. If you need our help to configure a bot, please complete the form here.