Microsoft Windows - Services Start/Stop Based on State
This bot allows users to check the status of all Windows services. This bot creates a dataset with the Services Action. This dataset loops through and checks the status of the services with IF conditions that display a message box. An array is used to save the list of services to check.
Use this bot to:
- Loop through the list of Windows Services
- Display Service Name
- Display Service Display Name
- Display Status of the Service
Ready to start using this bot?
Implementation and Configuration Guide [PDF]
This task is compatible with:
- Automate Ultimate 11.2 and greater
- Automate Plus 11.2 and greater
- Automate Desktop 11.2 and greater
Automate Bots are the result of our experience training and implementing Automation initiatives for our customers. All the configurations are maintained by Fortra Professional Services. If you need our help to configure a bot, please complete the form here.