Solution Bot - Mortgage Cadence Appraisal Bot
One of the many manual steps of mortgage origination is the logging of appraisals in the Mortgage Cadence LOS. In many lending institutions, when an appraisal is returned, the loan officer would manually log into Mortgage Cadence, find the loan, download the completed appraisal form and submit it to FNMA via Mortgage Cadence's UCDP integration. When the FNMA submission report is ready, the loan officer would manually download the submission report and enter data from both reports into Mortgage Cadence.
This solution bot automates this entire process, freeing up the loan officer to focus on other matters requiring their attention.
You can use this bot to:
- Log into Mortgage Cadence to look up the loan and then download the appraisal PDF form (URAR)
- Submit the appraisal to FNMA UCDP via built in Mortgage Cadence integration
- Download the UCDP Submission Summary Report PDF (SSR).
- Search for key fields from both downloaded PDF forms (URAR & SSR), record the values, then populate form fields in Mortgage Cadence with that data.
- Save all the changes and move on to the next loan
Ready to start using this bot?
A member of our team will follow-up to discuss your unique needs and requirements to help build and implement this solution bot.
This task is compatible with:
- Automate Ultimate 11.2 and higher
- Automate Plus 11.2 and higher
- Automate Desktop 11.2 and higher