Opsgenie - Close Alerts from Excel INPUT
This bot uses the Opsgenie REST API. It closes Alerts in Opsgenie by executing the “close tickets” HTTP method and updates the input Excel file with the result of the execution. This bot uses an API key authentication method to avoid using username and password.
You can use this bot to:
- Close Opsgenie alerts in bulk
- Create different workflows for your teams
- Use a shared Excel file to close alerts from a specific area
This task is compatible with:
- Automate Ultimate 11.2 and greater
- Automate Plus 11.2 and greater
- Automate Desktop 11.2 and greater
Automate Bots are the result of our experience training and implementing Automation initiatives for our customers. All the configurations are maintained by Fortra Professional Services. If you need our help to configure a bot, please complete the form here.